My turn to be join the tagging group, but a little late!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago...I know I'm young, but I was in 7th grade, running track, in an awesome advanced english class with Mrs. Alder (we never did much of anything!) and probably playing with my friends.
2. What are 5 things on my do list today...give Hadlee a bath, laundry, RUN, (if I can get over my head cold) dinner, give my baby loves!
3. I enjoy... running, playing the piano, reading (I've been reading like crazy) anything outdoors!
4. I f I were suddenly made a billionaire I would... Pay off our house and any debt, buy a very small hobby farm with all the animals, trees and garden, go on trips, help out my family.
5. 5 jobs I have had... worked as a home health nurse (glorified babysitter) and aide, cashier at Sportsman's warehouse, a physical therapy aide, forest service firefighter, helped people with mental disabilities.
6. 6 things people don't know about me... I once could play the piano decently, I hate cleaning the bathroom, I love doing yardwork especially mowing the lawn, I want to get my R.N. sooner than later, I like to play any sport but racketball (I'm too Slow!) I'm a pretty good movie buff.
I know that I'm pretty boring now, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
1 comment:
you're not boring, your a busy mom! I'm impressed that running is on you list of things to do. Running hasn't been on my list for a few years (wow I guess I am getting old and lazy too) Let me know what good books you've read lately.
Post a Comment