What I LOVE...
2. Snow, Snowsuits and Smiles, though we're still waiting to see the snow part. Hadlee couldn't wait to try on her new suit!
I know these pictures are dark but 3. I love little hands to help make treats.
4. The only good place for panties! Hadlee could care less about potty training. I know, don't rush it, but we're hoping she'll want to before she turns 10!
5. Purple and pink Princesses. I don't know about you, but we're all about purple, pink, and princesses. Don't ask me where the girlieness came from, must be from Ryan!
6. Family who is so patient while they kind of get swept under the rug during the newborn stage.
7. Binky babes.
Soon to be binky babe. Ask hadlee herself, and she'll tell you that Santa is going to take her binkies. "No binkies, no crying!" And is going to leave her "treats, toys and presents"
8. Sleepy Sundays! Notice who really is the sleepy one. Aezlyn sleeps about 3-4 hours at a time. Ryan shouldn't even be sleepy, he doesn't even have to be the one to wake up during the night.
8. Happy Turkey Weekend. We went to see the lights with Ryan's family. It was crammed with all sorts of fun things, including New Moon the movie, and Black Friday! I skipped out on the shopping, but don't worry, Ryan bought enough to last us for the next Easter, birthday and next christmas. "It was a good deal though!"
We can't forget to add to our list... our families, friends, work, our cottage, and church.
2 comments:
You are so creative. Can I copy and paste your blog to mine and pop in my pictures??? just kidding!
I can't wait to see Aezlyn, she is so cute. Your family is beautiful, you are very blessed. Jen
Bobbi...You fell off the face of the earth for so long its good to catch up through your blog! Megan and I have been trying to get a hold of you but all our numbers for you dont work!! Your girls are So freaking cute..and both look like you! :) Im glad all is going swell for you and Ryan...All I have is a facebook no blog and I know you wont ever call me so get a Facebook!!! Im prego due in March with a Girl were so excited!!
Sorry to go off but I miss you!! Love the blog! :)
Kylee Merrick
Post a Comment