
**I put these pictures on skewompus and it goes backwards from Christmas day to before Thanksgiving. I didn't have the patience to switch it around!**
Above: Hadlee on Christmas Day, she found some treats and snuck into another room to eat them! Below: Hadlee, Marissa, and Laci (cousins) sitting on a blow up!

Eating Breakfast at Jennifers's.


Above: Christmas morning at Mike and Ginger's in our Christmas jammies. Below: Hadlee got the hang of opening presents, especially with all of her practice since thanksgiving with the gifts under our tree!

Mike and Hadlee

Ginger w/ Esme and Hadlee in their christmas jammies.


Christmas Nativity Chaos! Below: Hadlee was the cow (a very upset one too!)

Ryan and Hadlee eating olives off their fingers

Hadlee in the snow!

Ryan and Hadlee in front of our house, Below: Scottie the Dog
Hadlee eating breakfast

Thanksgiving: Julie and Lana (cousin and aunt)


Thanksgiving Day 2008 (above) Below: Ryan's dad w/ Esme and Hadlee

Below: Ryan's sisters Michelle and Wendi

Ryan's family: Blake (bro), Wendi (sis), Jennifer (sis) Ryan, Brandon (bro-in-law) Mike (dad)

Hadlee and Cousin Laci with their purses.

Happy Babe!

Hadlee eating breakfast in her chair!


Hadlee wearing the beanie that her Great Grandmother Bobbi made for her
Hadlee and her Dog!
5 comments:
such fun pictures! you guys seem to be keeping busy, hope everything goes good with the new job and cute haircut!
hooray! always happy to see an update from you guys! We love and miss you!!! o
Cute pictures Bobbi! I need to get your phone number so we can catch up! I think Joe has Ryan's... Hope your family is doing well. Miss you!
looks like you had a great time with family during the holidays. by the way, hadlee has the cutest smile
Bobbi, I've just finished my orientation with progressive. I met a special client that you need to know is doing well and I am excited to be working with them!
Post a Comment