What looks out of place in this picture??
Well, it's now April, and we've got snow on the ground, not to mention the cold wind gusts. Ryan swears Malad is colder and windier than Rexburg, maybe he needs his mom, Ginger to remind him of what Rexburg was really like! Anyway, we're doing well, just waiting for the warmer weather.
What's New:
Ryan's Sister, Jennifer and her 3 kids came to visit last week for their spring break. It was pretty cold, but we still got in horseback riding, Blue Goose, Salty Hot Springs, egg gathering, gator driving, bowling and lots of movies. It was fun to have them here, though I hope that next time it's warmer.
Ryan: has gotten the yard cleaning bug, but the nasty weather keeps interrupting our progress. He's also built a chicken coop in a corner of our yard, and is so excited to get a few chickens. I've got myself a chicken farmer. He's been working hard with our business. We still get old lady treats, or toys for Hadlee about once a week from some of our sweet patients. Ryan is getting into the training for our relay. I never thought he would ever run with me, but we went 6 miles together last week, and I really enjoyed it.
Hadlee: Now says tons of words like siey (silly), Bobbi, bubbles, baoon (balloon), chos (shoes) though stinky and Scottie are her favorite. She can say most animal sounds, knows most of her body parts, runs everywhere, and loves taking Scottie to the park. She is obsessed with any writing utensil, and continues to use my walls as her canvas. I get constant comments on her super blonde hair, mostly "toe-head". Her baths have become a highlight of her day, she'll spend almost an hour in it and still screams when you take her out. Hadlee knows her chores on Bumpa's farm, she'll immediately gather the eggs and let the horses eat out of her hand.
Bobbi: Not much with me. I survived working nights at the nursing home, and I quite like it there. I'm now just on call, but working 2 days next week. The extra cash is nice. I am heading up girls camp for our ward, I'm excited about that. I'm trying to get into shape for our relay, but this cold weather has been my exuse. Not much else.
4 comments:
I love the update. Hadlee is getting so big and still so cute. Mylee has the same bath toys and pink pig pajamas. Sounds like things are well. Good luck training for the relay!!
Hey Bobbi
I found you blog. Don't you just love this Idaho weather. Hopefully we will get a good day sometime in the near future.
The tub picture is great! Hadlee doesn't seem to think anything is out of place- she's just as cute as can be. I'm sure I'll end up with one of those pictures too. I'm impressed with the running. I really need to get back into shape. I'll be home from the 8th-18th so give my parents house a call if you want to meet up- I feel bad about missing you last time. Thanks for the fun update!
I showed Blake the bath picture... so much to look forward too haha!!! Glad you guys are doing so well! We love and miss you!
Post a Comment