Friday, May 22, 2009

We're goin' to DisneyWorld!

Above: the Summers' boat. Named the Ginger Lee.Below: Ryan and Hadlee at Hadlee's fav place, the park.


Above: Hadlee and her dad by our 60 strawberry plants!

Above: isn't this the cutest thing ever ! Below: Hadlee sportin' the sunglasses
Below: you wonder why I attached the two below pics. Hadllee is obsessed with spitting on her finger then rubbing on my newly cleaned windows and mirrors. Go figure?


Above: Hadlee and her Cous Esme chilling on the swing.
If anyone can help me put the pictures where they're supposed to go, I need a blogging lesson! Anyway: Easter 09' l to R Esme Howard, Hadlee, Laci Cole, Skylar Howard, Marissa Cole, Kiana Cornelison, Gabe Howard all cousins Below: Hadlee's mad easter skills


Above: Easter Egg hunt at Annie's, Hadlee, Seth (annie's nephew), Oakley Gamble, Annie and other kid?
Here we are at almost the end of May, and what have we done? Well, lets go way back:

Definitely our best news is: We're having a BABY!! I'm 16 weeks along, and we're 95% sure it's a little girl. We're super excited, though I could have sworn it was going to be a boy ( I was craving protein or mostly bean/cheese burritos, and Ryan's sis who was like 4 for 4 on her baby dreams said she had the boy dream) Oh well for naming him Hank. I've felt really good, my belly is growing a lot faster than last time. I'll get a picture one of these days when I dress up cute (which is not often) Hadlee is excited she can point to my belly and say baby, and for awhile she said baby sis'.

Easter and Ryan's Birthday; we went to Boise where the Summers' managed a weekend long party! We had good food, went shopping, the annual subdivision easter egg hunt, the candy bellyache, stayed up way to late, and had a great time. Ryan got golf shoes and clothing for his birthday, so he's ready for the greens! We love going up to Boise and relish the time we're there.

Our Malad life has included: Getting ready for our race. It's only 1 month away, so we've been kicking it in gear the last few weeks. My goal is just not to walk or have a heartattack worrying about everyone else. Don't worry, my doctor is all on board with me running, as long as I listen to my body.
We've (Ryan anyway) been really busy doing yard work, and it's looking gooood! Ryan also put stone on our office addition. Where have I been during this? Well, it was our idea to have me work a little more to earn some money for our upcoming vacation, so stupid us, I went from working 1 day every few weeks to 3 days a week. (you may think that 3 days is nothing, but it is way too much especially with our business) So I've been gone 3 days a week from 2-12 pm. I like working, I didn't realize how much responsibility being a nurse is, but I've been trying to do a good job and keep a big smile on my face (So when I make a mistake , they'll still like me because of my good attitude)! Ryan has been a very good single parent. We've been out to my parents home a lot. My mom can put a meal together so fast, and treats Hadlee like she's the best grandchild out there (She told me that's the secret to being a good grandparent; making every grandchild feel like their the fav!)
I better start a new paragraph, you know how I love to talk about Hadlee! Hadlee loves to be out there, she goes out with grandpa to move pipe. Her job is to make sure the sprinkler heads will work, by spinning them and playing with them! It's so nice, she is so independent when she's there, I don't have to worry every second where she's at. You should see her jump on the tramp, she can jump pretty high and not fall. Everytime we leave, she'll wave out the window at the horses and say bye hosssey. I love to listen to her talk, she is always jabbering now. She loves to sing, especially from the movie "Enchanted How do you know" She'll just sing "Knowww" Anyway, she the best, I don't know how I'll love another babe as much as we do Hadlee.

Back to Boise: We bought Ryan's parents boat, so up to Boise we went again. Once again, the Summers' managed to make an event out of it! They got a trailer, so imagine this: 14 people and 1 dog, stuffed like sardines in the trailer trying to watch a movie in the front yard! We roasted smores, ate steaks, went yardselling, went to Cost-Co, played a ton, watched movies, ate way too much once more, but again, had tons of Fun!!

Malad: Once we got back to Malad again, we were off to the Wangsgard Easter party on may 17th! Again we all ate too much food, visited with family, and had an Easter egg hunt. This was no ordinary easter egg hunt, there were over 225 eggs, and 100 1 dollar bills in those eggs. The kids loved it. I just enjoyed seeing family that we only see once or twice a year.
Now we're getting ready for DisneyWorld. We scored some cheap airfare last October, and we're going to make a 10 day trip of it. So the next pictures you'll see are 3 burned/tan bodies, exhausted but having the time of our life, waiting 3 hours in line to see Cinderella or to ride the teacups. So check on our blog in a few weeks. Anyway, lots of fun things planned this summer, so I better go!

4 comments:

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Bobbi..Congrats! I am so excited for you! Crazy I didn't know about it seeming that we are in the same ward and all :)

Mikey & Melissa said...

Bobbi, I'm so happy for you. Two little girls, wow! congrats. Good luck in your race. you'll do great.

meagan said...

You are one amazing momma! I seriously don't know how you do it all and are preggers! Congrats on the new little one!! I hope you guys have a great trip to DisneyWorld!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on the new baby to come! (sorry, I just don't get the computer like I used to:) hope you have an awesome DisneyWorld Adventure.