We had Annie's sister, Katie, take our family and Hadlee 2 yr pictures. I think she did a great job. I always wanted pictures in a grain field, and we got some really cute ones. I also thought Hadlee would have some better pictures when she was playing, action shots.
We went to West Yellowstone this last weekend with some of Ryan's family (Mike, Ginger, Wendi and her clan, and Michelle and her family). We stayed in Ryan's parent's camper in a KOA close to W. Yellowstone. It was a lot of fun as usual with the Summers' Family, though there were a few more bodily function outbursts and smells than the poor camper could hold :)! We took 2 days to go through the park, seeing firehole, and all the regulars. The weather was a little chilly, so we stayed in the car a lot. Anyway, a good time overall!
Above: Hadlee and Grandpa Mike at West Yellowstone
Above: Hadlee testing the merchandise! Below: Us at Artist Point for Lower?? Falls
I know that this is really abnormal for me, but I've got pictures from Hadlee's birthday party already, even though her real birthday isn't until tomorrow. Hadlee is sick right now, we think it's strep (we're going to try to get an appointment tomorrow) so we didn't do anything too exciting. Hadlee is obsessed with princesses, so we had a princess party! Hadlee loved her presents (a fairy costume, musical instruments, big girl princess bedding and sheets, clothes and some horsey toys). From Grandma/pa Summers, hadlee already had gotten a Cinderella dolly and church dolls. I made a princess cake, which I'm was pretty impressed with myself. I took cake decorating in 4-H like 15 years ago, that's why I'm so good :)!
Above: Oaklie helping Hadlee open her presents. Below: Hadlee blowing out her candles. (She was a pro at blowing out the candles, not spitting, and you didn't have to tell her twice what to do)
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the pictures!
2 comments:
Bobbi, what cute pictures! It looks like the Yellowstone trip was a blast. Hadlee is such a cutie- I hate it when they are sick though. Glad those cake decorating skills are coming in handy! (I made so many cakes that summer everyone in my family was sick of it)
Hey Bobbi, I'm impressed with your cake decorating skills! It was good to see you at my shower. We need to get together more often. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment