Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Too Lazy to post!

I've been too lazy to post, and the longer I've procrastinated, the more daunting posting for months seemed. So, I'm going to let the pictures explain themselves. The below set of pics: Hadlee and Aezlyn wearing their crocheted hats (The kind lady who made them, told us that the pattern is for toilet paper covers, but they also make cute girl hats!)




In the set below: Christmas in Boise, Hadlee riding 4-wheeler with Oaklie and Uncle Kevin!




The below set of pictures is Christmas in Boise. We got a lot of great gifts, including a fully furnished doll house, barbie, games, zhu zhu pet, pillow pet, fishing pole, play car, scooter, dress-up clothes, Elmo sing along, clothes, treats, hot cocoa maker for Ryan, sweet road bike for me, and a chest freezer from my parent, and lots more!



1 comment:

meagan said...

awesome bike! your girls are so cute and growing up so fast.