Well, another month has gone by and we've stayed busy. Hadlee has had preschool, a bout of the stomach flu, and has an abundance of sass.
Aezlyn's top front teeth are in, and she like's to use them to occasionally bite. She is turning into a tease, for example; she'll act like she'll want to come to you then pull back and laugh. Aezlyn is getting so much better at not having to be held constantly. She is not as shy as Hadlee, and will wave, giving smiles to anyone. It's fun to see Aezlyn's personality come out!
For Thanksgiving, we spent the majority of the time with Ryan's family in Woods Cross, but had dinner with my side in Ogden. It was crazy driving everywhere, but tons of fun. For Black Friday, we braved the midnight at Walmart for DVDs, then Ryan went to the other places until 10 am or so, then we went to the mall. A lot of shopping, but we got some good stuff.
Christmas is a lot more enjoyable with kids. Besides getting the gifts, Hadlee will point out every house with lights and call it a "christmas house" and we had a blast decorating the tree.
We're grateful for our many blessings; a warm home, loving friends and family, work, and especially our girls!!
1 comment:
Your girls are ADORABLE! And everytime I'm on your blog I leave the window open so I can listen to your awesome music. How is Malad? I didn't see you when we were around!!
Post a Comment