Below: Here's the view from the front. We are keeping this the same, except for maybe trimming/chopping down the humongous evergreen trees (good spider trees!)
Below: The kitchen. We kept the same cabinets, changing the backsplash (again, our tiling skills!) countertop, floor, fridge, stove. Notice the cotton eyelet curtains (I've always wanted these) thanks to Ryan's sister, Michelle!
This picture is a mess, but it will be the living room, you can see the hole to the left of the door that we cut out and put a bar in. We also changed the carpet, and did some pergo. A little improvement from the yellow/green/orange shag carpet! And I can't forget the flat screen t.v. that Ryan snuck in on me while I wasn't paying attention.
We were in Boise for State x-country, and Hadlee got to go trick or treating w/ her dad and cousins. Below: L to R Skyler (Buzz) and Devon Howard(vampire), Kiana Cornelison (Sharpay, don't ask me who she is!), Hadlee (Minnie), Gabe Howard (skeleton)
Below: Hadlee and her cousin Esme Howard went for a while in the stroller, until they figured out that they could go faster if they ran from house to house! They also figured out that they were so cute that at each home they could take as much candy as they grab with both hands!
Below: Ryan and our Minnie. She kept those ears on all night!


Here's more pictures of you got it... HADLEE!
Above/Below: Hadlee couldn't get enough home-grown corn this fall!
Below: Hadlee is learning how to give kisses, here she is kissing her cousin, Elias.
Below: One of Hadlee's favorite games in September/October was playing in her car (box), and we'd take trips to the grocery store. She knows how to hold on tight!

7 comments:
Bobbi, the house looks so great! You guys have made tons of changes so quick. Too bad you didn't get a picture of that carpet- it was pretty amazing. Hadlee is the cutest Mini I've ever seen!
Nice work on the house - I'm impressed! I loved the Halloween pics - the kids all looked so cute!
yay for pictures! I was bummed I couldn't come visit you guys! Hadlee was so cute on Halloween!
Looks great...the shower looks awesome! How fun to have your own place again. Hadlee is so blonde and cute. That was a nice shot of her kissing!!
We are so glad you have a blog! Hadlee is getting so big. cant wait to see her. The house looks nice, cory is so jealose becuase he wants that kind of a house payment. we want the simple life. who knows maybe i can convince cory to move out there so i can have a friend again! ;) i miss you guys. email me at aug142004@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite to view my blog. we recently made our private.
Bobbi it is Hailee, you little girl is adorable. and the house looks great. Sounds like life is wonderful and hopefully we can catch up during christmas break.
I don't have your address to send you a Christmas card - so email me please and let me know. Thanks
steph.june.brown@gmail.com
Post a Comment