The Summers' have been pretty busy during September. For my birthday, we went to SLC for an date/birthday/early anniversary. We stayed at this old school motel with new paint job called the Mediterranean. You can't beat $60, within 1 mile of temple square. I'm already becoming a country bumpkin again, because after a couple hours of shopping the next day, I was done. We did come out with some sweet deals though, mostly puzzles and toys for Hadlee. Our new favorite stores are definitely Ross and TJ Maxx. So that was my birthday, exciting enough for me!
Cross Country is over half way done, only 1 month left. I really enjoy it, though I don't think I'm a very good coach. I get an A for enthusiasm anyhow! I'm lucky Tia is coaching with me, she's the organized one, and makes sure everyone is happy.
I've only 1 month left to go until we have the baby. I hope that I make it to the due date. I'm already feeling a lot more pressure and braxton hicks than last time. I'm playing the pregnancy card a lot now, but I'm really feeling it. I'm good at resting on the couch, letting Tia run around at the meets, letting people carry stuff for me, and scarfing down the food! It's nice to have an excuse sometimes. I think Hadlee is excited, always pointing to my stomach and saying "baby sister." I was having some braxton hicks, and Hadlee poked her head around the corner and said "Mommy have tummy ache?" She is so smart.
Ryan went on a horse ride to the area their going elk hunting this last week with my dad and brother. They were only gone for 2 days, but Ryan was pretty darn sore afterwards. I hope he fairs better during the week long elk hunt with horses in the next couple weeks. Ryan's buddy, Jared, got married this last weekend in SLC. Ryan got to have a boys weekend out with all of his high school friends. They went to Wendover, the Bonneville Salt Flats and who knows what else. I was glad to get rid of him for the day :), and glad that he got to do something before he gets tied down again for awhile with the new baby. Ryan is also doing some around the house improvements, he's sided part of our house/addition, painted the garage door, made Hadlee a lodge pole pine bed, making a toy box and other honey do items before winter.
Hadlee pretending to be asleep in her new "Princess" bed, that "Daddy made"
I know it doesn't like we're that busy, but it keeps us running around.
No comments:
Post a Comment