Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Eyes, Nasty Colds, Big Blue and Donkey B-Ball

Above: this is what happens when Hadlee plays on her own! Below: Hadlee/Aezlyn's matching V-time dresses!
Below: Hadlee's new hobby, playing in the sink!
Hadlee's messy room. I swear that she pulls all of her clothes and toys out for no reason other than to make me mad!

Below: Look Close!! See Aezlyn's pigs!!
Aez in her jumper, though she's not quite big enough for it Below: More Aez!
A Moon Ring. (We were nervous for awhile that it was a sign of the 2nd coming or something, but don't panic, it is caused by the moonlight reflecting off ice crystals)
Below: Hadlee found every necklace in the house (I do her hair almost every dayd, just not in any of the pictures you see!!)


Aezlyn at her happiest!
Above: Hadlee in her super hero cape, Below: Hadlee with her 2 fav things (guns and dresses)
Below: Ryan and Aezlyn

The Summers' have had quite a uneventful February except for a few minor things. I had lasiks last Friday (Thanks Ryan!) It's wonderful, I love not being dependent on contacts or glasses. It wasn't painful except when they grab your eye with those forcep things, it forces your eyes to stay open. The other thing that sucks is the abx and corticosteroid that I'm on for a week transfers to the milk, so I can't feed Aez. Small sacrifice. We did it in SLC, and stayed with Michelle (Thanks Michelle tons! We always seem to convince them into letting us crash at her house, and Hadlee wreaks havoc on their barbie and dress' collection!!) Wendi (Thanks Wendi and Kiana!) babysat Hadlee and Ryan took care of Aez. I didn't realize

We've had the nasty cold going around. I think we're on the tail end of it, though Aez has had the worst of it, and hopefully it doesn't progress to anything else.

Ryan played Donkey Basketball last week as part of a fundraiser for the FFA. He was on the community team. If you haven't seen it, it's hilarious! The donkeys are trained to be extra stubborn or stop mid run. Ryan enjoyed it (though he missed every basket he shot, I guess he should have practiced beforehand!) I forgot my camera, sorry!

We're getting tired of Winter, and are ready for spring. I can't tell you how many movies we've watched this winter, it must be some sort of record! I think we're getting vitamin D deficient from being in the house so much! We're doing good, luckily Hadlee gets to go out to my dad's a lot, where she'll help feed get pulled in the sled by the dog (I need to take pictures) and drive the gator.

Oh, I can't forget Big Blue.. our new 95', BYU Blue, chevy cargo van. Pictures to come. How do we describe it.. a mix between the mystery machine and a van that preys on children outside an elementary. Just you wait till you see the pictures. Ryan loves it though, it holds everything imaginable, drives well, and the best part... it was only $1500 and has only 60k miles!! You may think it's trashy, but it works for us!

2 comments:

meagan said...

Little miss Aezlyn is absolutely adorable, especially with those piggies. Glad to hear you are loving the new eyes and surviving the long Idaho winter! I miss you, I have been needing some girl time desperately.

Anonymous said...

Bobbie, Aezlyn is so so so cute. She is getting big. I need to see her soon. Is she feeling better. I heard about the ear infections. I know how that is. Hadlee's hair is getting long and so cute. I wish her and Esme could play more often. Miss you guys tons.